Quarter 1, Week 2 - Learning Modals Part 2

 


Our lesson was about spelling, figure of speech about Synecdoche and vocabulary. And rules and regulation in our barangay. Also what are the positive we learned from using modals. And i found out who's the author of the old man and the sea and etc.

The activities are easy and you can do it right away. I learned that we need to follow the rules or regulation in our barangay. I also learned how to spell other words and we also talk about other figure of speech. There's none if find it difficult. The part that i'm enjoying is making blog and answering the activities.


                                

Dialogue 

Title: Following  rules in our barangay.

Steph: We must wear our face mask and face shield before going out.

Astrille: But what if i don't have face mask and face shield?

Steph: We should not go out without a face mask and face shield because we need it for our safety.

Astrille: Ok, I would tell my parents to buy a face mask and face shield so we can go outside.

Steph: Even if we have a face mask and face shield, we should not still to go out because those under 18 are not allowed to go out only our parents can go out.

Astrille: I don't know about that. I must definitely know all the rules.

Steph: I can tell you the rules in our barangay.

Astrille: I like that. Even if you're just my friend. I can learned something from you.

Steph: First is we should sanitize our hands before or after going out. We need to do social distancing in crowded place. And only 1 person in our house could leave.

Astrille: Thank you so much! I learned what right to do.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarter 1, Week 8 - Communicative Styles Part 4

Quarter 1, Week 4 - Understanding Conditionals Part 2

Quarter 1, Week 7 - Understanding Communicative Styles Part 3