Quarter 1, Week 8 - Communicative Styles Part 4


 "From Sandals To Sneakers - Shoes Step Forward" Is the our reading comprehension in our Quarter 1, week 8. This week will end the Quarter 1. Our teacher assign us to read the "From Sandals To Sneakers - Shoes Step Forward" The story revolves around the kind of materials that can be used in shoes. It's also a look back at how sandals evolved into sneakers. This assignment is significant because it will allow our teacher to determine whether or not we are able to read. 


The history of shoes is the focus of our discussion, It also shows what kind of equipment you'll be able to use. The things I have learned after I read the story is where the shoe originates from and when it was first worn. There's nothing I find it difficult. The favorite part that I enjoyed is making blogs about our topic.

                        This is my video reading the "From Sandals To Sneakers - Shoes Step Forward"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarter 1, Week 4 - Understanding Conditionals Part 2

Quarter 1, Week 7 - Understanding Communicative Styles Part 3