Quarter 1, Week 7 - Understanding Communicative Styles Part 3
Our topic was about communicative styles. In the Casual communicative styles use jargon, slang and colloquial words. We do spelling and the words that we spell is acquaintance, receipt, dysfunctional, bookkeeper, sachet, inflammable, neophyte, novice, delicatessen and learned one of the figure of speech and that is Litotes. I also known who's the author of light in my darkness and her name is Helen Adams Keller. We also watch a short video about a girl making a good choice.
The activities are easy and you can do it right away. I learned that in the casual communicative styles use jargon, slang and colloquial words. There's none I find it difficult. The part that i'm enjoying is learning new types of figure of speech and making blog.
This is my compose of opening and closing prayer that shows Intimate Communicative Styles.
Comments
Post a Comment